- Research Opportunities
- Student Groups
- Public Leadership Minor
- Tallahassee Internship
- Healthy Civic Campus & Community
- Policy Summit
- Knight Projects
- Research / Polling
Discussing the Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
This is an event entry with a date
Mon, 02/18/2013 - 6:00pm
A panel of medical professionals will be providing a unique and insider perspective in discussing the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. The event will be held at the Bob Graham Center in Pugh Hall on Monday, Feb. 18 at 6 p.m. The event and parking are free and open to the public. If you are unable to attend in person, the event will be streamed live at http://www.bobgrahamcenter.ufl.edu.
The panelists for the discussion will be:
- Dr. Paul Duncan, College of Public Health and Health Professions
- Dr. Rick Bucciarelli, Department of Pediatrics and Institute for Child Health Policy, Robert Wood Johnson Center for Health Policy
- Dr. Chris Cogle, President of the Alachua County Medical Society
- Dr. Garth N. Graham, Health Services Research, College of Medicine and College of Public Health and Health Professions
This program is co-sponsored by the University of Florida's College of Medicine and the Alachua County Medical Society.
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 Core A continuing education units. Medical coders attending this program are eligible for 1.0 CEU(s).