- Research Opportunities
- Student Groups
- Public Leadership Minor
- Tallahassee Internship
- Healthy Civic Campus & Community
- Policy Summit
- Knight Projects
- Research / Polling
President Obama's 2nd Term: Prospects for Immigration Reform - Panel Discussion
This is an event entry with a date
Wed, 01/23/2013 - 6:30pm
As President Obama's second term begins, one of the more pressing issues facing the nation is immigration reform. Can all sides come together to craft a sensible solution? This panel discussion will explore the possibilities for immigration reform in the current political climate. The event will be at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 23 at the Bob Graham Center in Pugh Hall. The event and parking are free and open to the public.
Moderating the discussion will be David Colburn, the Bob Graham Center's Interim Director.
- Lawrence C. Dodd, Manning J. Dauer Eminent Scholar Chair, Political Science Department
- Lynn Leverty, Senior Lecturer, Political Science Department and Associate Director, Askew Institute
- Philip J. Williams, Professor, Political Science Department and Director, Center for Latin American Studies
- Diego A. Garcia, Senior in Political Science/Nuclear Engineering
The event is sponsored by the Department of Political Science and the Center for Latin American Studies.