Come out to the annual Women in Leadership Panel hosted by the Bob Graham Center for Public Service and the UF Women's Student Association!
Hear about the experiences of five amazing women who have achieved great things in a variety of fields. Learn from their insights, and network with future leaders. . . like yourself!
The event takes place in the Pugh Hall Ocora. This year our panel will feature accomplished women in the legal and nonprofit sectors.
- Amy Hass, General Counsel, University of Florida
- Sherry Houston, Executive Director, Ronald McDonald House of North Central Florida
- Barzella Papa, President & CEO, Community Foundation of North Central Florida
- Jennifer Bleiweis, Registered Dietitician, Founder, Real Foods RD nutrition blog
- Natalya Bannister, Executive Director, PACE Center for Girls
Moderator: Hannah Townley, Bob Graham Center Student Fellow and UF Student
Doors will open at 6:15 PM with a reception. The speaking program begins at 6:45 PM. The audience will be invited to ask questions after the panel discussion.
We look forward to seeing you there.